College Donors Seen Opposing Oil, Gas DivestmentsBy
Study of 275 people commissioned by petroleum industry group
Donors say endowment values could be hurt, survey finds
A majority of college donors are opposed to schools divesting from oil and gas companies, according to a survey of people who have given at least $5,000 in the past five years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy