China's Smog Red Alert Risks Raising Hopes for Pollution FixBloomberg News
Beijing's red alert likely to remain in effect until Thursday
Smog blanketing northern China linked to fatal car pileup
In issuing the first red alert over pollution levels in Beijing, Chinese authorities left themselves in a bind -- acknowledging the severity of the problem while raising expectations they have a plan to clear the skies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts