China Curbing Cotton Imports as Top User Buying More YarnBy
Chinese imports seen slumping 33% to 1.2 million tons: ICAC
Asian nation moving away from less profitable cotton spinning
China, the world’s largest cotton user, will import less fiber this year and that will be bearish for global prices, according to the International Cotton Advisory Committee.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts