BlackRock's Kapito Says ETFs Will Double in Three to Four YearsBy
Calls the product "a better mousetrap" than a mutual fund
Says investors continue to come up with new uses for ETFs
Robert Kapito, the president of BlackRock Inc., said the market for exchange-traded funds will double over the next three or four years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts