Venezuela Bonds Rally as Opposition Wins Majority in CongressBy and
Opposition wins at least 99 seats out of 167 to be awarded
Price on government bonds due 2027 rises most since June
Venezuelan bonds rallied the most in six months after elections handed the opposition alliance a majority in Congress for the first time in 16 years, a blow to President Nicolas Maduro and his continuation of the late Hugo Chavez’s ideology.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single