Mirae Shows No Fear of Fed Rate Increase as It Adds TreasuriesBy
Company plans to buy when 10-year yield increases to 2.30%
U.S. yields will decline by year-end, Bloomberg survey shows
Mirae Asset Global Investments is buying Treasuries in a bet prices already reflect expectations for the Federal Reserve to raise interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts