Porter to Leave Top Christie's U.S. Post to Join Sotheby'sBy and
Served as chairman of Christie's Americas unit since 2009
Will likely take a prominent role in business development
Marc Porter, chairman of Christie’s Americas, has resigned from the auction house and will join rival Sotheby’s.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries