National Front Points to France's Third Way After Regional VoteGregory Viscusi and Helene Fouquet
Hollande's Socialists relegated to third place behind Sarkozy
Elections were held amid high security with army patrols
Marine Le Pen’s victory in the first round of France’s regional elections suggests that voters have moved beyond a rejection of the mainstream parties to embrace her party’s nationalist and anti-immigration policies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks