India-Pakistan `Stupidity' Must Stop to End Poverty, Khan SaysBy and
Peace and trade will reduce poverty, former cricket star says
Gandhi, Mandala, Erdogan all examples of effective leaders
India and Pakistan need leaders who can resist pressure from military generals and political factions to reach a peace deal that would help eliminate poverty in South Asia, according to top Pakistani opposition leader Imran Khan.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License