EU Adds to Abengoa Woes With Ethanol Benchmark Rigging ProbeBy
Alcogroup and Lantmaennen also face EU investigation
EU suspects trio colluded on benchmarks published by Platts
The European Union’s antitrust arm added to Abengoa SA’s woes on Monday by opening a formal probe into suspicions the company colluded with Alcogroup and Lantmaennen to rig ethanol benchmarks published by Platts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks