JPMorgan, Goldman See Bond Traders' Hubris Ending in TearsBy and
JPMorgan sees `return on doubt' vis-a-vis Fed coming to an end
Bond market's inflation outlook is too low, Goldman Sachs says
For years, one of the easiest ways for bond traders to make money has come from being skeptical of the Federal Reserve’s view on interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks