Banks Risk Losing Graduates to Technology Firms, Deloitte SaysBy
Popularity of banking careers falling among business students
30-nation survey suggests tech firms increasingly attractive
The world’s biggest banks risk losing out to technology companies as lenders fail to attract holders of business degrees in the wake of the financial crisis, according to research from Deloitte.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts