AIG Sees India Claims Rising to Decade-High on Worst FloodsBy and
Insurers brace for filings after deluge devastates Chennai
Trade body has pegged losses to businesses at $2.3 billion
Insurers from Lombard General Insurance Co. to American International Group Inc. are bracing for a surge in Indian claims to a 10-year high after unprecedented floods last week ravaged Chennai, the city home to factories of Ford Motor Co. and BMW AG.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's