Origins of `Bund Tantrum' Seen in Interest-Rate Swaps, BIS SaysBy
Rising costs of euro rate-hedging preceded correction
BIS points to `reduced market depth in cash markets'
The rout in euro-area sovereign-bond markets in April and May that shook markets around the world may have had its roots in derivatives.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone