Photographer: David McNew/Getty Images
The Invisible Spill Spewing the Gases of a Half-Million CarsBy and
Sempra says gas well in California won't be plugged for months
Analyst estimates costs may total as much as $900 million
Call it the invisible spill.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day