Russian Oil Explorers Among Bidders for Norway Arctic BlocksBy
Russian oil companies OAO Rosneft and Lukoil PJSC were among 26 explorers to apply for blocks in Norway’s new licensing round, which includes untouched areas in the Arctic Barents Sea along a previously disputed maritime border with Russia.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts