Rupee Rebounds From Two-Year Low on Suspected RBI InterventionBy
State-run Indian lenders were selling dollars: traders
Central bank will look to protect 67 per dollar level: RBL
The rupee rebounded from its lowest level since September 2013 on speculation the Reserve Bank of India intervened to stem losses after the currency fell past 67 per dollar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again