Mather Sees Fed Increases at Quarterly Pace as Gross CautionsBy
Market wrong to expect only 50 basis points increase next year
Volatility will increase as U.S. enters tightening cycle
Scott Mather, one of the managers of the $92 billion Pimco Total Return Fund, said he expects the Federal Reserve to boost interest rates in December and again in the first quarter, with future moves coming as frequently as once a quarter in 2016.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself