Indian Underwriters Rescue Bond Sale After Yield SurgeBy
Primary dealers buy unsold debt first time since June
Benchmark 10-year yields climbed 15 basis points in November
Indian primary dealers bought unsold sovereign debt at an auction for the first time since June, fueling speculation investors sought higher yields as emerging markets brace for an increase in U.S. interest rates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States