FuelCell Slides After Reverse Split Helps Avoid DelistingBy
Company converted 12 shares to one when market closed Thursday
FuelCell Energy hasn't reported annual income since 1997
FuelCell Energy Inc. fell the most in almost two years after completing a reverse split that converted 12 shares into one.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?