Fitch Cuts BTG Pactual to Junk, Warns of Further DowngradesBy
Fitch follows Moody's, S&P in downgrading lender this week
Chairman Arida told clients bank is comfortable with liquidity
Banco BTG Pactual SA was cut to junk by Fitch Ratings, the third downgrade this week for the largest independent investment bank in Latin America as it confronts the fallout from the arrest of its billionaire founder Andre Esteves.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas