Cheap Chile Valuations Kill IPO Goal for Gas Distributor LipigasBy
Cancels what would have been first IPO in more than two years
Stock-market slump in November curtailed investor appetite
Empresas Lipigas SA called off plans to list shares in what would have been Chile’s first initial public offering in more than two years as a slump in the local stock market stifled appetite from investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts