Billionaire Ambani Said to Widen Airwave Pact as Jio DelayedBy
Reliance Jio delays start from end of this year to early next
Jio may extend spectrum sharing to nine regions from seven
Billionaire Ambani brothers are in talks to expand their wireless airwave sharing pact to nine regions from seven as Mukesh Ambani, India’s richest man, prepares to start his fourth-generation mobile phone services in 2016, people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone