Anglo Said to Plan Dividend Cut to Combat Commodities SlumpBy
Anouncement could be made as soon as Tuesday's investor day
Anglo is second-worst performer this year in FTSE 100 Index
Anglo American Plc plans to reduce its full-year dividend after metals prices fell to the lowest in about six years, according to two people with knowledge of the company’s plans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy