U.S. Retail Sales, Federal Funding, BOE: Week Ahead Dec. 5-12By , , and
Fed's Bullard discusses economy ahead of Dec. 16 FOMC decision
Macri takes office in Argentina; French regional voting starts
U.S. retail sales gained in November by the most in four months and consumer sentiment rose as declining gasoline prices gave Americans a leg up at the start of the holiday-shopping season, reports in the coming week probably will show.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig