Turkey Turns to Iraq's Kurds for Gas Amid Pressure From PutinBy , , and
Tender to build pipeline to Iraq border expected in two months
Russia has said sanctions won't impact gas supply to Turkey
Turkey plans to build a pipeline to import gas from the Kurdistan Regional Government in northern Iraq, part of efforts to diversify its energy supply as relations with Russian President Vladimir Putin deteriorate.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States