RBS Said to Consider Sale of Irish Ulster Bank Within Two YearsBy and
Ulster Bank sale was previously considered too expensive
RBS spokeswoman says strategy for Ulster Bank is `unchanged'
Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc, Britain’s largest taxpayer-owned lender, will revisit whether to sell its Irish Ulster Bank division as early as next year, according to a person with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License