PZU Insurer Slumps to Three-Year Low on Higher Tax PlanBy and
Polish government plans to introduce 0.6% tax rate on insurers
PZU to pay about 400 million zloty of new tax next year
Poland’s largest insurer plummeted to a three-year low as the government proposed to introduce a higher-than-expected levy on insurers’ assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's