Oscar Pistorius Faces Return to Prison After Murder ConvictionBy
Court overturns manslaughter conviction for killing girlfriend
Pistorius shot Reeva Steenkamp four times in his bathroom
Oscar Pistorius could face a 15-year jail term after the South African Supreme Court of Appeal found the Paralympic gold medalist known as the Blade Runner guilty of murder in the killing of his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp on Valentine’s Day two years ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks