Ontario Teachers' Moves to Renewables as Fossil Fuel Risks RiseBy
Pension plan has invested $2.62 billion in renewables
Risk of stranded assets makes oil investment less desirable
Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan, Canada’s third-largest pension fund, is moving into renewable energy as pressure to combat global warming raises the risk of stranded assets in fossil-fuel investments.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis