Motorola Agrees to Buy U.K.'s Airwave for $1.2 BillionBy
Airwave's communications network serves U.K. first responders
Network technology said to be obsolete, in `dying business'
Motorola Solutions Inc. agreed to buy Airwave Solutions Ltd., a U.K. communication services provider, for about $1.2 billion to help build out its software and services business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License