Japan Inc. Unions Planning to Dial Back Wage Demands by HalfCraig Trudell and Masatsugu Horie
Group to seek 3,000 yen or more base pay raise, from 6,000 yen
Union group's members include Toyota, Hitachi, Panasonic
A Japan labor group whose members include Toyota Motor Corp., Hitachi Ltd. and Panasonic Corp.’s unions said they will seek half the minimum wage increase in 2016 compared with its plans entering this fiscal year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself