Seriously, It's Tinder for M&ABy
Axial's software makes online matches in mid-market mergers
`I was sourcing deals from my boxers,' says one broker
If you’re into hooking up, you’ve probably tried Tinder. If you’re a small company, and you want to hook up with another company, Axial Networks Inc. can be your go-between.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's