Greek Workers Strike Again as EU Steps Up Pressure on TsiprasBy
Unions hold second general strike in less than one month
Tsipras asked to deliver on refugee crisis, bailout measures
Greek workers held the second general strike in less than a month on Thursday as Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras races to complete a new round of economic overhauls demanded by creditors in exchange for the disbursement of emergency loans.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States