Get Your Presidential Campaign (Ugly) Holiday Sweaters Here
Wearing silly (and often ill-fitting) sweaters during the holiday season has become a tongue-in-cheek pastime for Americans. With the 2016 U.S. Presidential campaign already in full swing, it should be no surprise that a few candidates are selling their own unique seasonal tops.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's