Ecopetrol Receives Four Bids for Colombia Exploration BlocksBy
Bid numbers below expectations amid low oil price, budget cuts
`Ronda Ecopetrol' comprises four stages, seeks to reduce risk
Colombia’s state-controlled Ecopetrol SA has received four bids for onshore exploration areas, missing company expectations as low oil prices and budget cuts curbed participation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas