ECB Cancels Regional Currency War, Spreading Relief Across EUBy and
Denmark leaves benchmark deposit rate unchanged at -0.75%
All major currencies weaken against euro after ECB meeting
When the European Central Bank cuts rates, Denmark is generally supposed to follow in order to defend its euro peg. But on Thursday, it broke that pattern.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself