Barnes & Noble Tumbles Following Loss, Plunging Nook SalesBy and
Barnes & Noble Inc. shares tumbled 17 percent after the company posted a quarterly loss and weaker sales, hurt by sluggish online orders and a fast-declining Nook e-reader business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's