`Important Blind Spots' Remain in Shadow Banking, Fischer SaysBy
Fed vice chairman comments at financial stability conference
He says regulators must remain wary of data gaps in system
Federal Reserve Vice Chairman Stanley Fischer said regulators should remain wary of risks remaining in the financial system because of a lack of data.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License