Zafgen Obesity Drug Trial on Hold After Patient DeathsBy and
Company says patient died of blood blockages in the lungs
U.S. Food and Drug Administration stops trial from continuing
Zafgen Inc. said its trial of an experimental drug to fight obesity was placed on hold by U.S. regulators after a second patient died.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day