Yellen Ties Rate-Rise Pace to ‘Actual Progress’ on InflationBy
Fed chair cites persistent shortfall in inflation from target
Bar for second rate hike higher than for first, analyst says
Federal Reserve policy makers may need to have more than just confidence that inflation will pick up to raise interest rates again after liftoff.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone