Puerto Rico's Stalled Electric Deal Shows Long Path to Shed DebtBy and
Lawmakers face Dec. 7 deadline to allow utility to reorganize
`Little time left' to negotiate on other bonds, Moody's says
Even before Puerto Rico moves to restructure its $70 billion of debt, the trial run with its electric utility is showing just how hard that will be.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing