Poland Holds Rates as Changeover at Central Bank Heralds CutsBy
Main rate steady at record low 1.5%, as predicted in survey
Replacement of 8 policy makers sets stage for cuts in 2016
Poland kept interest rates at a record low for an eighth meeting before a leadership transition at the central bank’s policy board starting next month puts monetary easing back on the agenda.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Restricts or Bans Travel From Eight Countries
- This Startup Is Luring Top Talent With $3 Million Pay Packages
- IPhone Disappointment Hammers Suppliers, Fuels Taiwan Outflows
- Storm Watches Issued for North Carolina as Maria Churns North
- Crypto-Mania Grips Hong Kong as City Looks for Life Beyond Banks