Pimco Total Return Outflows Slow to Lowest Since Gross ExitBy
Investors pulled $1.5 billion from flagship during November
Daniel Ivascyn's Income Fund has added $13 billion in 2015
Investors pulled $1.5 billion from the Pimco Total Return Fund in November, the smallest outflow since before the September 2014 ouster of Bill Gross.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap