NextEra Among Batterymakers Chosen by PG&E to Build 75 MegawattsBy
First projects to go into service in May 2017, PG&E says
Amber Kinetics, Hecate Energy also among those selected
PG&E Corp. is proposing to sign its first contracts with five companies including NextEra Energy Inc. and Hecate Energy to develop energy storage in California.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single