Metals Slump No Hitch for New Rio Mine With 60% Profit MarginBy
Bauxite produced at $20 a ton may sell for $50: Deutsche Bank
China seen doubling bauxite imports in decade to make aluminum
The worst commodity slump since the global recession and a collapse in aluminum prices doesn’t mean there isn’t money to be made from digging up the bauxite ore used to produce the metal -- provided you have the right kind of mine.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's