LeBron James's Media Company Gets $16 Million From Warner Bros.By
'Uninterrupted' makes real-time videos and series about sports
Turner Sports will serve as venture's primary sales arm
LeBron James’s new multimedia venture has secured a $15.8 million investment from Warner Bros. Entertainment and Turner Sports.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure