Japan Fund Said to Shelve Sharp Investment, Mull LCD SpinoffBy and
INCJ plan involves merging LCD business with Japan Display
Sharp surged 11 percent after earlier report of INCJ deal
Innovation Network Corp. of Japan has put off a plan to invest about 200 billion yen ($1.6 billion) in Sharp Corp. after the government-backed fund failed to agree on terms with the struggling company’s banks, the Kyodo news agency reported.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts