Islamic State Could Mount Cyber Attack in Japan, Minister SaysBy and
Group likely to shift from Web PR to cyber attacks: Taro Kono
Japan must seal gaps that could allow attacks on infrastrucure
Japan is at risk of cyber attacks on its essential infrastructure by Islamic State, the country’s minister in charge of public safety said in an interview two weeks after a series of lethal terrorist attacks in Paris.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License