Automakers Waver on Emissions Plan in India, Home to 10 of World's Dirtiest CitiesBy
India carmaker group against moving up norms by three years
Group offers to advance rules by one year, citing safety tests
Automakers are opposed to the government bringing forward implementation of new vehicle emission norms in India, home to 10 of the world’s 15 most polluted cities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's